IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS SET FORTH IN THE ORGANIC LAW 34/2002 of 11 July, SERVICES INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE, THE FOLLOWING IS DETAILED IDENTIFICATION:
Titular: CAMPING LA CAMPIÑA S.L.U
Domicilio Social: AVDA Dos vigas LA GUIJARROSA 14546 SANTAELLA CORDOBA
Registro Mercantil de CORDOBA, Tomo 1117, Folio 179, Hoja Co-1472, Inscripción 6ª
Dirección: Ctra. A-379 km 47,6 La Guijarrosa 14547 Córdoba
Dirección Postal: Ctra. A-379 k 47,6. La Guijarrosa, 14547. Córdoba (España)
Register of Enterprises and Tourist Activities: Nº REAT:CM-CO-0003. 2ª Categoría Modalidad Carretera
Copyright © Camping La Campiña.
Reproduction, distribution and use of all or part of the contents of this website in any form or manner, without written permission.
- Check out time is 12:00, at which time we expect all facilities to be vacated. In case you decide to depart before the opening hours of the office we ask you to pay your invoice the day before.
- Visitors, not guest of the camping,exceeding a stay of 30 minutes will be accounted according the camping tarifs.
- Entering the campsite with vehicles is prohibited between 23:00hrs and 07:00hrs; The same hours that silence has to be respected.
- The maximun speed at the campsite 10km/h.
- The camping is not responsible for valuable objects not deposited in the camping safety box.
- Pets are allowed only on a lead.You are responsible to walk your pet outside the campsite and clean any litter caused by your pet.
- Dispose garbage separated in the indicated garbage facilities.
- It is prohibited to cut branches, change vegetation or make changes to the campsite infrastructure; cost for rectification will be reimbursed.
- The water taps on the campsite are exclusively for domestic purposes.
These rules are subject to the directives of the ministery of tourism and sport, according the decrete #164/2003 coordinating camping rules and regulations.
- No lights on the ground or barbecues using wood from the trees or branches.
- If you have a fire extinguisher, keep it handy when using your barbecue, if not, prepare to fire with a bucket of water.
- If you smoke, use ashtrays.
- Monitor the health of your camping gas bottle and cooking equipment. Do not use domestic gas cylinders. Secure the ground elements of cuisine. Never cook inside the tent.
- Do not overload the capacity of the electrical installation. Check amperage and maximum power. Check the good electrical connection and earthing of your equipment.
Do not handle the monolith outlet. Tell the front desk to observe any abnormalities in the electrical connection.
- Do not use electrical appliances in the showers.
- In case of strong winds, secure the straps of her shop and refrain from making any type of fire.
- If you are staying at the campsite with children take special care with sharp objects (scissors, knives …), with drugs, with cleaning products and flammable products (tablets lights fires, matches, candles, lighters, …).
- When installed in your field or area without plot at the study location within the camp site (Parcel Number or apple) and locate the nearest emergency exit and the nearest fire extinguishers.
- If you see a fire start in the grove, tent, caravan or camping somewhere else in or around, immediately notify maintenance personnel of the camp itself or receipt, stating as nearly as possible the scope of the alleged fire and its situation (apple, plot, toilet module …), If necessary, use the nearest fire extinguisher, release the security ring and direct the jet at the base of the flame.
- When you go camping staff, fire and civil defense members, allow them the initiative and offered their cooperation within their means without interfering with the decisions of those responsible.
- If a pan catches fire do not use water, cover with a lid or wet cloth.
- If someone’s injured, do not move the victim until their injuries are valued by an expert.
- Do not use the car or caravan. Go on foot to clear site, where you are told or to the nearest emergency exit. Make sure that none of their own lags behin.